homemade flax (and maybe hemp seed) crackers | gourmande in the kitchen
I made these today, and if you’re on a gluten-free/low carb diet, craving crackers, then I would definitely recommend these.
- I didn’t have any hemp seeds, so I used chia seeds instead, and they added a fantastic crunch.
- I didn’t feel like separating the egg, so I used the whole thing.
- I didn’t have enough butter (I was short like, 1/2 tbsp) so I used a few drops of olive oil to bring the dough together when I realized it was too dry in the end.
- Added some pepper and onion powder - made them taste like Kashi’s multigrain crackers.
- May or may not have consumed the entire batch in one sitting, I’ve really missed crackers okay.